Lili's Challenge and I'm back

Hi There Everyone,

I wont go into where I disappeared to for the last couple of months, lets just say that us McG's have had a rough few months, with a lot of uncertainty which made my cardmaking mojo take a holiday! Anyway, I'm now back as best as I can be, might be a bit sporadic but I will do my best to post regularly.  

On to my card, I thought I'd enter this weeks challenge at Lili's Little Fairies using some of the goodies I won from a previous challenge, really fabby goodies and I was very lucky to win.  The challenge is ribbon, buttons and bows.  I coloured my seam binding ribbon with copics to match my colour scheme. 


The card is kraft card, with papers from the Tulip Linen range (which I love to stroke, but sshhh... don't tell anyone), I stamped the sentiment from LOTV onto kraft card and darkened up the edges with an ink stamp.  Lace and Diamante button were part of my goodies I won, I have put a little cheesecloth in the back too for a bit of shabbiness.  


My image is coloured with copics and a little bit of sparkle from stickles.  I love this little swing into spring image and thought this card made a good Easter card.

Thanks everyone for visiting me, take care everyone! Lyns xxx

7 comments

Catherine said...

This is so cute, love the papers. Hope things are getting better for you....

coops said...

good to see you back hun.gorgeous card. really sweet bunny and your colours are so pretty :D

xx coops xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Lynsey,
Good to see you back with such a gorgeous card too,love the sweet image :) x

Lors said...

Hi Lyns, gorgeous card...and was so nice to see you the other day...take care....Lorsxx

Smith Alex said...

This is so simple and unique card. This is Fun challenge and gorgeous inspiration cards. I impressed by that.

wedding cards

carrie-lee said...

very pretty card love the colours xx

June Nelson said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love your colour combo and layout its stunning, congratulations on your marraige, and thank you so much for folloeing me im ever so grateful huggies June xxxxxxxxxx