Anniversary Bears


Hey Everyone, 

Hope you are good today!  It is a beautiful day here in Edinburgh, which always put everyone in a good mood, I'd be in an even better mood if I didn't have to be at work... but that lottery win just isn't coming :o) 

I had a great crafty day with my friend Sarah on Saturday, we sat and coloured images had a good blether and a mess around, so much messing around that I didn't actually get a card finished - woops! I had to do crafty detention and got it finished on Sunday night, here is the finished product. 

I bought the stamp from LOTV a while back, I think it is really cute - you all know I'm a complete sucker for LOTV and nothing much has changed where that is concerned.  My backing papers are from Hot Diggity Dog (I think) I used the Magnolia Die on my Bug for my stars.  Lace is from The Ribbon Girl.  I can't remember where the gems are from, or the cheese cloth! Oh dear.  


Here is a close up of my colouring (copic ciao markers) which I hope isn't too rusty after so long away.  I used a Copic Spica Clear Glitter Pen on the leaves, which is really difficult to see but it is quite shimmer in person.  I also used some Stickles glitter glue on the water, stars, moon and champagne. 

This card is going to be for my hubby as it is our anniversary in 20 days - wow! Unfortunately I can't post the card to him as there isn't really a mail service in Qatar so I will be keeping it to give to him when I see him in October.  I can be pretty certain he wont be looking at my blog! lol I hope you guys like. 

I will be back tomorrow with another card for you. Thanks for visiting, I'm off for a hop now! 

Lyns xx

1 comment

coops said...

so gorgeous kyns.fab backing papers and the image is really sweet :D

xx coops xx