Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Don't Wine Alone...

Hey Everyone, 

Did you all have a good week/weekend?  I was so bad and forgot to come back and post my brother's card, I promise to do it when I get home, promise, promise, promise! Well if I don't get too engrossed chatting/coffeeing with my mate Sarah... then I promise!  I've been a little distracted... one of our ridge tiles fell off our roof back in January, smashed the gutter at the front of our buildings (2 sections of course, couldn't just be 1) and now every time it rains (all the time beings as we are in Scotland) it is like Niagara Falls coming out of that gutter.  I'd share some pictures but the front of my building isn't the most aesthetically pleasing.  Organising the repairs has been a bit of a bug-bear... it's hard coordinating with the other owners and then the builders and getting quotes and getting everyone together at once to sort it all out.  However I think we are very NEARLY there.  Fingers crossed it is done soon and we can not be rained on whilst opening our front door. 

My card for today is one for my Friend Claire who has turned 30, lots of my friends join the 30 club this year, but I'm one of the babies of the group so it's next year for me :o) This is a digi stamp from Bugaboo which is DEFINITELY app for Claire, I think she'll like it.  

My papers are Tulip Linen, with some lace, ribbon that I have had for AGES! The diamante button is from the ribbon girl.  

I found this image a bit of a pain to colour for whatever reason, it just doesn't sit quite right with me.  I'm sure that my friend wont notice/mind! As always this has been coloured with copics. 

Off for a blog hop now.  Take Care and thanks for visiting, Lyns xx

1 comment:

coops said...

brilliant card lynsey.i love the fun bugaboo image and great colours :D

xx coops xx