Easter in September?!

Hey-Hey Everyone, 

Wednesday means we're half way there! woo-hoo! We've got another beautiful day in Edinburgh today, a bit chilly this morning but nothing I couldn't handle. What I could've done without was the dog getting up at 5.30 am and hacking up bits of stick she'd managed to swallow yesterday.  Disgusting.  Once she'd brought that up she was happy as larry and thought we should be getting up and she should be getting breakfast.  She got sent back to bed!  I really wish I could have some of Molly's enthusiasm in the mornings cos she's always happy.  

Take a look at this picture of her yesterday - blatant self-love! 

She's some dog! 

Well as promised yesterday I am back today with another card, wow! 2 days on the trot - who'd have thought.  This is one I made a long time ago that I don't seem to have blogged about... I think I was hanging off to make an inside section then never did! 

My stamp is LOTV (shock) and coloured with Copics... again what a surprise. The diamante button, binding ribbon and lace are all from The Ribbon Girl. I coloured the binding ribbon (if I remember rightly) using copics.  I also scrunched it up a bit to give it a more rustic look.  The papers are erm.... hmmm... Tulip from Papermania! Got there eventually.  Stickles have been added over the easter egg.  

Here's a close up of my colouring: 


Well I hope you guys liked today's card and the picture of my mental mutt Molly.  I'll be back again soon with some more adventures! Thanks for visiting. 

Take care, Lyns xx

1 comment

coops said...

so gorgeous lyns.i love the cute ducks and a stunning pic of your dog, so funny ;D

xx coops xx