Friday! Friday!

Hey-hey Everyone! It's FRIIIIIIIIIDAY! Yeah! Yeah!

How good am I?! Posting two days in a row... AND with my promised Christmas Card.  So I didn't do a great deal last night, chatted to Hubby on Skype - what would we do without it?!  I also got DRENCHED whilst out with the dog, she was soaked to the core, I had all my waterproofs on though, so underneath I stayed dry. Molly LOVES splashing in puddles and it's very funny when she does, its like she's trying to catch the splashes! She's so entertaining, I spend so much time laughing at her.  I got her home (where I'd preempted the wet disaster - shut every door off the hall and drying accessories ready to hand) I got her straight in the door and then gave her a good rub down with a towel, I'm so grateful for wooden flooring!  Once the towel was drenched and she wasn't so much, I put her drying coat on her - now you might be wondering what a drying coat is when it's at home but take a look at my friend Angi's website Freckles Designs. She makes wonderful accessories for dogs and gifts for your home. Have a peek at what she has for sale just now.  I cannot recommend the drying coat enough though, it definitely helps get your pooch dry quickly, meaning less stinky wet dog smell! 

Here is Molly wearing hers whilst giving me a grin with her bottom teeth! lol This is about a split second before she jumped on me and kissed my face! 

On to today's card, it's another boofle themed Christmas card, using the reindeer this time. I'm sorry about the quality of my photographs too, I'm not sure why they are a bit rubbishy today! Anyhoo, papers are boofle, as is the decoupage sheet and sentiment.  I ran some kraft card through my bug with the boofle button impress folder and cut with a nestie circle to make a backing for the reindeer to sit on.  The ribbon is from my stash. 


With the little bits of left overs I decided to make this little tag, I just cut a bit of scrap kraft card into a tag shape then added the left over scrap tartan paper and one of the boofle sentiments.  I punched a hole using my crop-a-dile and put a snowflake brad through it and added ribbon from my stash and some dark grey gems. 

I hope you guys like! I hope you all have exciting weekend's planned.  This morning I found a bulge in my kitchen ceiling that I thought 'oh nooooooo water' but I stabbed it and weirdly nothing there?! Not even damp - it's so odd. I'll be up in the loft having an investigate of that at some point of the weekend - that'll be fun. Grumble... grumble... 

Take care guys and thanks for visiting, Lyns xx

No comments