Saturday, 8 September 2012

Lili's Fairies Thursday Challenge - Black Magic


Hi Guys

Hope you are all having a good weekend, it's been a good day so far for me, I have had my younger brother staying with me, he has been crafting with me which has been good. We've both made cards for lili's fairies Thursday challenge which is black magic, my brother has interpreted it literally and chose to do something with magic and black bits - I will share his card on a separate post as he wants to be in with a chance of winning the challenge lol


So here is my entry which is an LOTV fairy, coloured with copics and stickles, the sentiment is also LOTV, I have heat embossed this with silver embossing powder, my stars we cut from black card and then silver glitter embossing powder and heat embossed, the ribbon is black velvet.

Here is a close up of my image, not the best colouring but I try!


I hope this reflects the black magic that the challenge was after and will be back with my brothers efforts shortly.

Thanks for visiting, Lyns xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous lyns.i love the pink and black combo and fab sweet image ;D

xx coops xx