Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Geisha Birthday Girl

 

Hiya Everyone,

How are you all doing today? Nothing good ever happens on a Tuesday does it?  I was supposed to blog this yesterday, BUT it ended up being a totally manic day, I didn't get a lunch break and then I was rushing around like a loony when I got home so I couldn't post.  I would've blogged this first thing this morning, 'cept yesterday decided to spill in to today - madness I tell ya!  MADNESS!!

Did you all have a good weekend? Anybody do anything wild and exciting?  I can't say I did anything too wild, well no more than normal anyway. :o) I swore I was off the drink, said I'd had too much the previous weekends, I couldn't be killing my liver anymore... then my mate Rhea called me and asked if I wanted to go out.  I believe the conversation went something like this -

Rhea: Hey Babe, What'cha doin' tonight?
Me: Hey Babes, Nothin' hooooow? (Scots say how instead of why)
Rhea: So ya coming out? we're having drinks at mine then going to the Grassmarket!
Me: Aye, cool, said I was aff it but feck it! I lied!


I believe this is called the drunken pout!! Ha ha! Rhea looks lovely... me, hmmm... not so much! Ha ha!

This is what lead to this picture....


I apparently love a chocolate raspberry white Russian - they were very tasty! Like an alcoholic Milkshake! I will now have a heart-attack realising I was spending nearly £7 on a drink - ON A DRINK!!!!

Now that I have been zapped back to life I can share the project I was working on at the weekend with you (pre-drinks).  One of the girls at work is celebrating her birthday soon, so I thought I'd finally have a play with one of my Geisha Girl stamps from LOTV.  They are so cute, I'm not very good at the black hair with the old copics so sorry about that.... 


Here is a close up of my  Geisha Girl too!


My card ingredients are: 
  • LOTV Geisha Girl Stamp & Sentiment
  • Binding Ribbon from Ribbon Girl (abused by me at home)
  • Lace & Diamante Button by Ribbon Girl
  • Papermania Papers (ancient ones... )
  • Coloured with copics with a touch of stickles for some BLING! 


I thought I'd also share with you our weather forecast... lovely isn't it! Thankfully no snow has stuck so far with me, but there's more due apparently... eurgh! I have also just noticed, I did have watermarks on these pics but they've disappeared... meh! What you gonna do! 

Hope you guys are all well, look forward to checking out more of your projects too! As always, thanks for visiting me! 

Lyns xxx

1 comment:

coops said...

lol fab pic lyns but £7 quid for a drink!!!!
your card is gorgeous, really pretty image and colours :D

xx coops xx