LOTV Mother's Day Cutie!

Morning Guys! 

How's everyone today?  I hope all the UK Mums are being spoiled by their offspring today!  I will be visiting my Mum later today with some flowers and champers... and the above card.  I finally got off my butt and went raking for some of my craft goodies and pulled them out to have a play.  I got some inspiration from the LOTV Pinterest site and this is what I came up with!  Hope you guys like it, it's been way too long since I've crafted properly - I think my colouring is a bit crap! I need to get some more practice on the go.  I'll hopefully get some more today as it's my Mum and Granny's birthday on Thursday... so two more cards to go! 

Otherwise I've had a pretty easy going week/weekend, my migraines were giving me a bit of jip this weekend so I took it easy but I'm feeling on form today.  Which is great because I'm getting my hair done today - just topping up that mad colour! :)


I was supposed to get my nails done last weekend, but I ended up just doing them myself, as they are a decent length - bar a couple that have died.  I decided to do a cow print french manicure - what do you think? 

To get myself back in the crafty mood I had to do a wee bitty organising... 


It looks all creepy and dark, but it isn't in person! Here is my faithful assistant...


She was trying to chew some craft card just before this... look at those 'I'm so hard done by' eyes! 

On to my card, this is for Mother's day, the stamp and papers are all LOTV and my image is coloured with copics, the border punch is Martha Stewart and I have no idea where I got the ribbon!  I put a little dink of stickles glitter on the cakes :) 


And a wee up close shottty of the image... don't be too hard on my colouring - it's been a while, I have good excuses!! Tee hee! 


Anyhoo Peeps I better go take the dog out and get organised for my hair cut... parking in Edinburgh is a nightmare, so I think I'm going to take the bus. 

Hope you are all good! Love Lyns xxx

1 comment

coops said...

so gorgeous lynsey.i love the sweet image and all your layers and colours are stunning ;D
love your nails too :D

xx coops xx