Thursday, 14 March 2013

Mum's Birthday


Hey Everyone,

Happy Birthday to my Mum & Gran today! I hope they both have fantabulous days.  Mum is unfortunately at work dealing with a massive meeting, but she's taken tomorrow off for a day of chill, always good to have a 3 day weekend too :o)

Here is her card, I figure this is totally me when I'm like 8 giving her some flowers I've just hauled out the garden. The only thing is, there's no way butterflies would have flown this close to me! :o)



I bought these papers thinking they'd be great for making boys cards - which they will be - BUT I thought I'd change it up and make a woman's card with them.  I get fed up of using the same colours, so I hope that Mum likes this.  As she requested funds for her birthday I made up a little money pouch in this card too.  She is going to have a mass pampering day I think, lets face it, we could all use one of those now and then.


Card ingredients are:
  • LOTV Stamp (I promise I do use others)
  • LOTV Nitwits Papers
  • Ribbon from a Christmas present! ha ha!
  • Cheese cloth & gems from stash
  • LOTV Sentiment, heat embossed with silver powder. 
  • Coloured with copics, Stickles on the flowers.
Hope you like it guys and I hope you are all having great days whatever you are doing.

Thanks for visiting me! Lyns xxx

4 comments:

Gemma said...

Gorgeous birthday card sweetie...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

coops said...

gorgeous card lyns.i love your bow and papers and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lynsey
A gorgeous and beautiful card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Elise said...

Oh this is so very beautiful!!! Love how you've coloured this darling lotv image!

Big Hugs,
Elise