Tough Cookie!

Hey-hey Guys,

I think my creative muse is back - well for now, so I'm making the most of it!  I have managed to settle down and craft the last couple of nights, it's been great to get back into it.  It's like when I go swimming again, I always wonder why I stopped.  Life bloody gets in the way that's why!

It's my Mum's & Gran's birthday tomorrow, so I made them both up cards, I used the bitty's that were left over from the Mother's day card to make up my Gran's birthday card.  Lots of layering going on and I worked this one backward.  I had my card all made up and then coloured the image - I don't normally do it this way, but I think it's worked out alright.  I love this bunny stamp, he's too cute - so good for cards at this time of year - eh well when the seasons are behaving like they're supposed to. what's with the fecking snow?!

My card ingredients are:
  • LOTV Stamp 
  • LOTV Nitwits Paper Pad
  • Kraft Card for Layering
  • Magnolia Doohickey Border Die
  • Ribbon & Gems from Stash
  • Coloured with Copics
  • Wee bit of stickles glitter for his tail! 

I never know what to get my Gran (or anyone for that matter) so I made a wee money/voucher pouch that way she can pick what she likes :o). 


I can't share Mum's card just yet cos it'll be just my luck she'll see it.  I'll be back with the goods tomorrow... I thought I'd share a pic of a t-shirt I bought recently... sums me up I reck :o)

Hope you all are great and not too cold in this horrible weather!  Thanks for visiting!

Lyns xxx

2 comments

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hello Lindsey, I wanted to thank you so much for your encouraging words and compliments you left me on my blog. It was so nice to read and made me feel so much better. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
Your new card is absolutely beautiful!It's going to be the perfect card for your family's birthday


hugs and hope you have a great week.
Claudia

coops said...

so gorgeous lyns.really sweet bunny and i love your pretty papers.
fabulous t shirt too :D

xx coops xx