Saturday, 20 July 2013

What's in a name?

Hey There Bloggers!

How is everyone doing?  It's weird for me to say this, but it has been HOT here... I actually had to sleep with my fan running one night it was so warm. Today is cooler here, but still a beautiful day, I am going to take my lovely wee dog for a walk shortly, she much prefers walks in the cool than in the heat.... but she has had fun playing in the inflatable pool.... 

I think I am in love with the photo on the bottom left, I have set it as my computer desktop at work.  Anytime I feel I need a smile, I look at that picture! She's the best for making me smile. 

Well on to the title of my post, What's in a name? I am not sure if Coke have been carrying this out world-wide but they have a marketing campaign in parts of Europe (I at least know the UK and Holland are included in this) where bottles of Coke have peoples names printed on them.  I never hold out hope for my name, because nowhere ever has it... like EVER! Anyhoo, I was having a rubbish day yesterday and was stomping through the supermarket looking for Sushi and the bottle was just there, sitting forward in the fridge away from the other bottles of Diet Coke... 



I had to have it... I also then uploaded this picture to my Facebook and tagged all my fellow Lynseys and it may surprise you, but I know LOADS, the majority of which spell it this way.  I think this might've just made my week. 

Now on to my card for today.  ANOTHER LOTV... cos like I don't own any other stamps! ha ha! 



I used LOTV sentiment stamp and little characters, which are totally cute! They are coloured with copics and have a little bitty of stickles glitter and gloss on the balloon.  This card is for my niece Hannah, I couldn't fit her whole name on the card, so she was abbreviated to Han.  I also had a play of my new cuttlebug for this card.  I may have mentioned before that my old cuttlebug's handle had an unfortunate accident... I could still use the bug, but it was a bit of a hardship, I contacted provocraft who said unfortunately they didn't supply replacements anymore - so I bit the bullet and bought a new one - what a difference?! I can't believe I was fighting with the old one for so long. 


My papers, ribbon and small jewels are paper mania, big button gem is from The Ribbon Girl, the tiles are part of a set from doodlebug.  I used the Doohickey Scalloped edge and the Spellbinders Wavy Border. All stamps are LOTV. 

Well guys thanks for visiting me, I really hope you are all well. 

Take Care! Lyns xx  


1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous lyns.really love the fab diecut borders and papers and stunning sweet image ;D
Well done on finding the coke, I still haven`t found one with my name on, I only seem to see the ones with friend on.lol

xx coops xx