Thursday, 29 August 2013

Birthday Surprise Card

Hey There Everyone! 

How is everyone doing?  I think I have just about gotten over this bug, I wont lie my tummy was ropey for a bit there.  It's a horrible feeling, so I'm glad that I'm getting back on track.  

It is my sister's hen night next week, I'm looking forward to hitting Glasgow for some fun.  I am sharing with my other sister Hayley - who was living with me at one point.  Best to stick to the one you know you wont murder in the night for stealing your lip gloss!  Since hubby has relocated out to the sunny desert he's turned me into a bit of a hotel snob, but I knew the pickings would be slim (our fault for leaving it last minute)... by a total fluke I've booked us into one rated in the Top 5 on Trip Advisor - I'll give feedback after the event.  The requisite was easy for us, it couldn't have wallpaper that exacerbated the hangover! lol

Today's card is one I made a while ago for hubby's birthday then totally forgot to write up about it - Woops!

The stamp is from LOTV and coloured with Copics.  The paper is also from LOTV and I used my Magnolia Tag Die and Doohickey Lace Die.  The ribbon was from my stash and then I went a bit mad with the Stickles.  I thought at the time I'd gone a bit wild with it and was worried hubby would think I was treating him like he was 8 years old, but he loved it.


The tag pulls out to reveal my own message to him! I hand wrote that - wish I hadn't, the pens I used aren't the best for writing with - Meh! Nothing I can do now.

Hope you are all good and as always thanks for visiting me. Lyns xx

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous lyns.really fab design and colours and i love your image :D

xx coops xx