Christmas Decoupage

Hey There, 

How are you all doing?  I'm glad it's almost the end of the week... we are getting there!  The first week back to work is always the hardest after being on holiday.  I'm also really noticing that my place is really noisy, I'm longing for the quiet of Aviemore.  The peace, the no work, the hot tub. I can dream... and buy lottery tickets to hopefully win the millions and do all that and give up work to become a full time crafter and saver of the world!

On to my card for today.  This was in the Docrafts Goody Bag and I though I might as well make it up to see what's it was like.  Pretty cute! There are A LOT of layers to this decoupage and I used foam pads, so it's a good thing it came with a gusset envelope too.  I added the little tags to some bakers twine along with the bows and sticky crystals.

Here's a close up of this, when you take the card out the envelope they sort of jingle a bit and dangle like decorations.  Ooooh... an afterthought, I should've added some little coloured bells, Santa bells would be ringing.
This was pretty easy to make up and didn't take too long.  The Goody bag was a good buy this time and, I'd recommend it.

As always thanks for visiting me.

Lyns xx

1 comment

coops said...

so stunning lyns.really love the decoupage and gorgeous warm and cosy colours :D

xx coops xx