Clear out and a card...

Hi Guys, 

How are you all?  Did you all have a great weekend?  I unfortunately didn't get to do a great deal of what I had planned, because I have been unwell.  I have had an extremely sore stomach.  I went to my mums for cocktails as planned, only had a couple of drinks and ended up feeling so terrible I had to go to my bed at just after 9pm.  I'm so rock 'n' roll. 

I did manage to sit and sort through my stash and have made up two goodie bags to give to my sister; things I just wont use again, don't have space for or have two of.  What really got to me though, was the amount of things that were spoiled thanks to me having too much crammed into my drawers and boxes. I am now on a stash ban, nothing except glue or card blanks, or such like. It was totally unnecessary the amount I had to throw away. 


The card I have made took me quite a while to colour, since I have been unwell, my concentration is really out of sorts... I have no idea what's wrong with me. I spent a long while trying to get the light source right etc. so hopefully the colouring has turned out ok. I have used Papermania Country Christmas Papers, Kraft Kard blank, Country Christmas Ribbon and a little bit of cheese cloth.  Diamante Stick-ons from my stash. 

The stamp is from LOTV and coloured with Copic Markers.  I have added some stickles to the snow and added some frantage to the side, I used the shabby white enamel. Here is a close up of my image.  

I hope you are all well, thanks for visiting.

Lyns xx

1 comment

coops said...

so gorgeous lyns.really love the sweet image and your colouring is stunning.
i hope you are feeling better soon.

xx coops xx