Tuesday, 13 August 2013

I Chews You!

Hi Everyone, 

Hubby has gone back to the desert :o( I miss him so much, I have been trying to keep myself busy so I don't just sit in a downer.  I can tell the Dog misses his ball throwing arm too, she looks at my throws as though to say 'Really? That's it?!' Yep Molly I am afraid it is! 

I have been keeping the crafting levels high to keep my mind busy.  Plus I love crafting so it's good to do something you love when you feel down.  I was inspired by Christine's card she uploaded on Facebook.  I loved the image so much I had to go buy it and it's good to get a bit of diversity amongst my racks of LOTV stamps! he he... This stamp is from Kraftin Kimmie, called Bambi Bubble Gum.  I can't tell you how much I have wanted a stamp with a gumball machine on it.  That's weird, right?! Check out Christine's blog for a look at some truly beautiful cards though, her work is just divine.

Bambi and the ribbon are coloured with Copics and I added a bit of glittery shimmer to the Bubble.  The papers are from two separate pads from Papermania, inside of the card is decorated to match.

Here's an up close of my colouring.  I can't do the hair right, I'm just no good at it.  I tried to make her more of a red head but I don't know if it's having the right effect. Hmmm...

Hope you guys are all well and as always thanks for visiting me.

Lyns xx

1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning lyns.i love your sentiment and fabulous sassy image ;D

xx coops xx