Just to say...

Hi Bloggers, 

I hope everyone is good this weekend?  It was a beautiful day here in Edinburgh.  I took Molly the Maniac a walk today at our local park, she only tried to storm the football pitch once today, we are definitely making improvements with her ball addiction.  She had a tennis ball at the time too! She's definitely some dog.  

My card is 'Just to say... SORRY!' I completely got side tracked today with my sister and forgot I was going to visit my old friend, she had sent me a wee text reminder, but where was my phone (bleeping away mad with messages)... yep down the side of the sofa! Woops! 


I made this card and thought that it had to be a sorry card for my terrible memory.  It is not like me to forget things like that, so I felt terrible but I am going to meet my friend tomorrow.  My image is LOTV, coloured with copics and a little bit of stickles.  The green paper is from LOT Nitwits Paper Pad the gingham paper is so old I can't remember.  The gems from my stash as is the ribbon.  


Here is a little up-close of my colouring.  I used the spellbinders die for my wobbly white card line.  

Ok confess, who watched the LOTV show on create and craft? Yep I did, I only ordered a couple of stamps after watching, but I did join the create and craft club, I also watched a show about cake pops and ordered those and some other things.... oh dear! I stayed good with the stash ban though, I bought glue and stamps and that was it.  I can't wait to play with the cake pop set, I was almost drooling watching the show with it on.  I will share a pic of the goodies when they arrive. 

Hope you are all well and thanks for dropping by! Lyns xx

2 comments

coops said...

so gorgeous lyns.i love your fab layers and papers and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Alizabethy said...

what a cute card - hope she forgives you!