Sunday, 11 August 2013

To A Special Friend....


Hey Guys! 

What did I tell you, another card!  AND... I have one ready for tomorrow too! I am on the ball, best keep it up! 

I have some pics of the dog to share with you guys too, she won a competition to win a bandana.  The prize was one of the new bandanas, which aren't on sale yet. I was also to take a picture of her wearing it and send it in for use on their website.  So if you guys like to dress up your dog and make them look super cute check out Pet Pooch Boutique.  They do such cute collars, leads and bandanas for dogs and you might even see Molly modelling her ladybird bandana: 


She is hard to photograph cos she's a wriggler! lol This is the bandana she won which will be available to buy from Pet Pooch Boutique soon.  She also received another of my choice as her prize, how cute is this: 

See what I mean... she's always moving! I wont bore you guys with more dog pics now.  I will get on to my card. 

I was at it again, bought more of the LOTV new release for Christmas.  These are Fairies in Stocking which can be found here.  LOTV are also going to be appearing on Create and Craft TV, which I can't wait to see... but I hope they show things I already have, I shouldn't really be buying ANYMORE craft stash for a while! 


The papers were part of the goody bag, I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of leftover paper.  I have decorated the inside of my card to match and the snowflake corners are from memory box. 


As always the image is coloured with copics.  I really need to get better with hair, I make it look terrible. If anyone can recommend a good youtube tutorial then please share. 

I hope you are all good and enjoy the project I have created and the pictures of that poser Molly.

Take Care, Lyns xx

1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning lyns.really gorgeous image and I love your fab design :D
aw gorgeous pics of your dog, she looks a real cutie :D

xx coops xx