Art Deco Happy Couple


Hi Everyone, 

Pheeeeewwwweeee... so Picasa web has updated and it's causing me a bit of a mare... I'm a Mac user and trying to get my photos into some assemblance of order under my Picasa App is proving diiiifffiiicult.  I am glad I finally got these photos sorted though. 

It has gone from being Summer to Winter overnight here, it was FREEZING yesterday and it's quite chilly now, enough that I want to put the heat on and that's unusual for me.  I'm wearing a hoody, but my wee nose is cold, I think I'm gonna have to cave.  I caved... it's on now, I will be warm soon. 


Today's card is one I have made for our friends Jess and Darren, they got engaged recently in Australia, Jess is Australian but they are back in Scotland to have a Great Gatsby themed engagement party.  I thought the Days of Decadence set I had was the perfect accompaniment to this. 


I have also decorated the inside of the card to match.   The Days of Decadence set is from Hunky Dory Crafts, some of the paper is from my stash, the ribbon is from my stash and the gems were clear but I couldn't find the black ones so I coloured them with copics as a cheat :o) 

I thought I should also share a little picture of my little woofy, she's looking so cute... how could anyone say no to this face? 


I like to think this face says 'Me Mum? Realllly? Me?!' 

Well I hope you like today's card, I went a bit mad with my Decadence kit and I have created quite a few but I will try to spread them out rather than bombarding you all at once. 

Take Care and thanks for visiting me.  Lyns xx

1 comment

coops said...

so stunning lyns.beautiful design and colours and I love the art deco image :D

xx coops xx