Lili's Challenge - No flowers :o)

Hey Everyone,

Hope you are all good and having a good weekend.  I have had a total crafting weekend, I have had the Create and Craft channel on in the background whilst I have been colouring away.  

I am entering this card into the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge  No Flowers.  This wasn't too hard for me because I am not a big flower person.  I like them in person but I just can't get flowery inspiration, so an easy challenge for me! 


Here is my card, LOTV image, paper pieced together, but not too many layers, just a couple.  I have coloured with copics and added a little bit of stickles to the stars.  I put the white card through my cuttlebug with the big spots embossing folder and added the spotty ribbon, which was from my stash.  I just hand tied the bow and glued it on.  Heart gems are from my stash.  

Here is a close up of the image, you can really see the glitter and you get a better idea of the 3D from this angle.  I tried to keep it CAS looking. 

I hope you guys all like what I came up with.  Thanks for visiting, Lyns xx

2 comments

Sue - bearhouse said...

Stunning card. I LOVE that cute image, fabulous colouring and the ribbon looks wonderful
thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
Sue xx

coops said...

so stunning lyns.beautiful embossing and design and I love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx