Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Stars...


Hiya *waves sheepishly*

So I'm crap, I admit it! I am very very crap at blogging, I have a few months where I'm good then I get crap again.  I canna help it! I dunno what it is.... why it is, but it just is. 

I have still been crafting, so it's not that... it's just the act of blogging, it just falls by the side when life gets in the way.  Maybe, just maybe, I should go for keeping it short and sweet. 

Life has been not bad, not brilliant either, but hey - things can always be worse right?! 

On that note, I'll move on to the card I'm sharing.  A bit of a different theme for me, I have gone with stamping, but no colouring - what no copics?! yep you read right - no copics!  This is a LOTV stamp which I think is a great quote. I stamped straight onto the paper which is also LOTV.  Ribbon and gems are from my stash.  It was a really quick to make card - I have decorated the inside too, even then it didn't take long, but I think it's sweet. 


I also thought I'd share this up to date picture of Molly with you guys.  I was stuck in bed for a couple of days unwell, which was not cool.  My Mam/Brother/Sister were all coming by to walk the dog for me because I couldn't move.  Molly just lay with me the whole time on the bed, I took this picture on my phone, it was cute how she was like holding my hand with her paw.  I'm so lucky to have a great dog.


Hope you are all well guys, I've still been lurking even if I haven't been actively blogging!

Take care folks!

Lyns xx

No comments: