A Little Fizzy Moon & WOYWW 250

Happy Wednesday Everyone,

Midway through the week, woohoo! It's terrible wishing my life away.  I cannot wait to get a holiday, it's not long till I'm off for some sunshine, which is much needed :o) 

My card, is another one of the wiggly shaped ones I bought at the craft show, I stuck some BoBunny paper down to the front then cut around it so that it matched the shape of the card, another bit stuck to some dark grey paper at a jaunty angle.  Fizzy Moon Chipboard is stuck to a Nesty circle which is mounted on a Scalloped Nesty, the star was cut on my bug, the sentiment is by LOTV.  Bits and other pieces are from my stash which are from the Ribbon Girl and places I can't remember.


As it is Wednesday, for WOYWW 250 I thought I'd give you a peak of my Work-desk... 
 

There is a little sneak peak in there of the project I'm currently working on, which I will share later in the week.  I don't think my area is too disorganised.  I like to listen to music on my Mac whilst I work, I am currently listening to Fugees - A Change is Gonna Come... great wee tune.
 

Hope you are all well, take care, Lyns xx

11 comments

Winnie said...

What a productive looking desk you have there! Your card turned out so beautiful with the fun shapes and layout. Winnie#56

Craft buddy said...

What an interesting way to use that die-cut card shape - I always struggle with those! x #59 JT

Shaz Brooks said...

Very unusual card shapes, very nice. Love how you've put them together too. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #38 xxx

Angie said...

Super cute card! Love your desk space too! Thanks for the visit!
Angie #88

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I like that wonky shaped card you have there, lots of layers and ribbons and fun things to look at on it. The desk looks like a nice place to wile away the hours with crafty play. Thanks for the visit earlier today. Judy #89

Daniella said...

Your desk is so tidy and sweet! I love it! That card is so pretty! Wonderful visit!
xxDaniella#9

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Lynsey, really cute card I love the different shape and angles...enjoy the beat while you work at your desk...cheers and have a great week RobynO#38

Krisha said...

Stunning card!

Thanks for the visit this week.

Krisha #20

Mrs.D said...

Thanks for your visit yesterday, we had a lovely day on the Narrowboat, although it was very windy.
I love your wonky card, so effective and your workspace is so tiny. I'm always spreading my stuff for miles.
Well done.
Chris #63

coops said...

so gorgeous lyns.fabulous layers and i love the sweet fizzy moon :D


xx coops xx

MommaRock said...

Happy WOYWW... Love your desk full of craftyness. I envy crafters that can do such lovely cards!
See you next week.
hugs,
Kimmer #91... last , but not least AGAIN.. LOL