Friday Fizzy Moon

Happy Friday!! Let's all have a Crunchie to embrace that Friday-feeling. 

Who is ready for the weekend?! I know I am - now it's not like I have tonnes planned, but I do next weekend, so for this weekend I will enjoy the quiet.

If you passed by my blog on Wednesday, you might have seen a little sneak peak of this project on my WOYWW Post.   I was thinking about a card for Mam for Mother's Day, yep, I wasna getting anywhere! It's really annoying that her birthday and Granny's birthday are so fecking close to Mother's day.  Granny had her on her 20th birthday, I imagine it was more inconvenient for her right enough... 

I got these chipboard tags at the Craft Show and I kind of got the idea and rolled with it... the papers and sentiments are from LOTV.  Ribbon is from my stash (could be literally from anywhere), lace is ribbon girl, gems are eh... eh.... more from my stash! 

I'd love to know what you guys think, I have decorated the back of the tag in paper too! 

Have a great weekend everyone,

Lyns xx


2 comments

coops said...

gorgeous tag lyns.i love the sweet fizzy moon and fab pretty papers :D

xx coops xx

Judys Fabrications said...

What a delight this tag is!