LOTV Challenge Card - Mum's Birthday :o)

HAPPY FRIIIIIIDAY! 

Happy for the weekend - this has been a long week.  On positive notes though; my flights are now booked to go to Melbourne at Christmas for a friend's wedding! Woop, will be having a wee stop in Hong Kong on the way home, how exciting! 

I was up late working on this card, my mojo seemed to have gone on holiday and then at about 8pm last night it smacked me right in the face and I had to get this card done for my Mum's birthday today, I was toying with giving her one I'd already made and then suddenly this came to me.  I followed the LOTV Challenge for Inspiration which is Crafty Bingo, I went for Diagonally up from the bottom left to the top right, which is Doily, Lace and Flowers.  I have a heart shaped doily, some Lace here and there and flowery papers.  


So for my second entry I have coloured up the LOTV stamp with copics and added some Frantage round the edges; used LOTV Heartfelt Papers and some Kraft Card.  I used my la-la-land banner die, my doohickey tag die, LOTV sentiment tags. I can't remember where my doily is from, the cheese cloth and lace is from the Ribbon Girl and the Ribbon and Gems are from docrafts -Phew! This is a card heavy on 'stuff' which isn't like me, but I'm quite pleased with the results.  Just hope Mam likes it.

I have decorated the inside simply to match and to give the back a little bit of weight.

Hope you guys like it.

Take care & have a great weekend!

Lyns xx

4 comments

coops said...

so stunning lyns.i love the frantage and fabulous layers and the image and colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Lyns fabulous image and love the colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

made-by-Kate said...

Hy Lyns.
Your card is so adorable. I love the little details and the colors.
Greetings from Switzerland
Kate
http://kate1975.blogspot.co.at/

Erica said...

Such a great card, Lyns. The colours are gorgeous and I love all the little details you've added.

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Crafty BINGO' challenge!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x