SECC Craft Show & LOTV Challenge


It's Monday again - boooo.... but at least I had a great weekend.  I went to the ICHF Craft Show at the SECC in Glasgow with my Mum.  I was organised, I got up early sorted myself and collected Mum at 8.30 on Saturday morning, I drove through and we got there for just after opening and even then it was busy.  Mum isn't a card maker or crafter in the sense that I am but she is very creative.  We were there for approximately 2 mins before she started oo-ing and ahh-ing at the goodies. 

Here's a little pic of my new stash, I had a good look through what I had already had before I went and decided what I was going to get.  I desperately needed a new cutting board so I picked up a 13"x13" glass board - my old mat was done but it's taking me a bit to get used to cutting on glass. 

I  also had a great raid at the Every Craft is a £1 Stall, which is great for topping up your stash. I stopped by the LOTV stand too where I picked up another Coloured Art Pad, Sentiment Tag Stamps and James Bear on his Laptop. 

Mum was in awe of the glitter, she bought a set and went mad about glittering glasses when we got home.  

My photos aren't great - sorry about that... I'm rubbish!  I love this purple glitter, it's predominantly purple with a little bit of silver, turquoise and pink mixed in! It's lurvely! 

I'm struggling with my mojo at the moment and feel like I can't stamp at the moment, every time I stamp it just comes out crap.  I must have attempted stamping a LOTV geisha girl stamp about 6 or 7 times and messed every one up!  I gave up in the end.  I decided to use a page of my new Art Pad to make a birthday card for my Gran. 

I am entering this into the LOTV Monthly Challenge which is Crafty Bingo.  I went for the vertical middle line of Pearls, Lace and Gems. 

 
Pearls added to my image, lace over the blue gingham check and gems in the corner.

Here's a little close up of the glitter! Can never have too much glitter! :o)

I hope you like guys... not my best work, hope I find Mr Mojo soon!

Lyns xxx

1 comment

Erica said...

Such a lovely card, Lyns! I love the glitter card and all the glitter and pearls on the image too!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Crafty BINGO' challenge!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x