Tablet

Heya!

Hope everyone is having a good day - for a Monday anyway! How was everyone's weekend?  Mine was pretty good, I got my craft on - not just the papercrafting kind either.

Today I am sharing my homemade tablet.  I got the large container from work - our stationery people give us sweets regularly, weird if you ask me and this tub had flumps (marshmallows) in it, when it was finished, I thought the container would be perfect for storing tablet.  I added the ribbon and bow. The little bags of tablet are for me to give to people as little gifts.  The bags are Sweetly Does It Stripe Bags which I bought from Create and Craft.

A little close up of the bags - cute huh?

And here is a close up of the tablet and ribbon.  Now some of you might wonder what Tablet  is... you will gasp when I tell you the ingredients, lets just say it is NOT PART OF A CALORIE CONTROLLED DIET!

1kg of sugar, 100g of butter, 1 tin condensed milk, 1 cup of milk for dampening and a tsp of vanilla essence... 100% bad for you!

I thought I'd share this lovely picture of Molly in the late afternoon sun we had yesterday - she loves her ball.

Take care everyone, if anyone is interested in the recipe I can share it with you.

Lyns xx

No comments