Saturday, 17 May 2014

Glitz & Glamour - Scruffy Little Cat


Happy Saturday Everyone, 

Woo-hoo! Love a weekend; and been using my day wisely.  Been playing with my new stamps from Scruffy Little Cat, by Crafter's Companion.  LOVE these stamps, perfect for my girls who aren't in to the cutesy looking cards... These are great stamps, they came with LOADS of sentiments too.  


I have coloured the beautiful Holly with Copics, I decided there wasn't enough girls representing us red-heads in the crafty images, so she's got the same colour of hair as me! I think I've made her a pretty good match to my hair... what do you think? 


This picture was my selfie that won the competition from LOTV... 

Anyways; back to my card! The papers are part of a Papermania Pack, Ribbon is from my stash, the big button gem is from Ribbon Girl, gold glitter is glamour dust and I've added stickles to her eyelashes - she is GLAMOROUS! I think you will agree.  I can't wait for the rest of my stamps to arrive.  I have stamped one of the sentiments on to some scrap of my main backing paper.  


Here's a little close up of my wee Holly... I added glitz glaze to the champagne bubbles too! Cos it's such a little space you can't really see it - but it is there! 

Well guys I hope you like the beautiful Holly, I think this is going to be my sister's birthday card. 

I'm off for a wee hop round blog land! 

Thanks for visiting, Lyns xx

No comments: