Monday, 5 May 2014

Granda's Birthday & Sketch

Hiya Guys, 

I hope if you have the holiday off today, that you are doing something fun with your time, or getting a really long lie in bed! :o) 

I was in a bit of a crafter's mojo rut... I just couldn't get it kick started, but last night I came up with this wee guy using the LOTV sketch below.


How cute is wee James bear? I used the coloured Art Pads to make a card for my Granda as he spends much of his time looking just like wee James bear... a wee bit confused in front of his laptop... he he! Sorry Granda!

Products I used are Ribbon Girl Ribbon, singeing the ends of the ribbon, clear gems coloured with pea green copic marker, the edge of the card is also coloured with the same marker.

All the papers are from LOTV's Father Knows Best which are great for boy themed cards.  I hand wrote my sentiment - not the best I know, but it's almost impossible to get one saying Granda. 

I hope you guys like my wee James Bear, he's so sweet.

I'm off for a bounce around blog land! Take Care Guys! 

Lyns xx

1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning lyns.james is gorgeous and I love your fab design ;D

xx coops xx