Happy Birthday Basket

Happy Crunchie Friday Everyone!

Last night I had a little play with my fabby dabby kit I won from LOTV Facebook Page.  I chose the mini-basket kit, which is so cute! It's so easy to use, everything is ready, you don't even need scissors for this - literally all you need is glue! 

I added some heart pearls to the handle, just for something a little extra and they are totally cute. 

I think I'm a little bit in love with that checked paper lining the inside, I decided not to use it inside and out as that would be a bit overboard.  Literally all I used from my own kit was the glue and pearls... very simple.  These cute kits would be great for someone who is new to crafting.  There are a tonne of sentiments too - so plenty of little bits and bobs for me to use on cards I can make to match. 


In my part of the world we've had some sporadic bouts of good weather, one day I took the maniac Molly to the beach, she loves the water and the ball.  She's the happiest dog in the world. 

Hope you all have a great weekend everyone and have nice things planned.  Thanks for stopping by. 

Lyns xx

No comments