LOTV Competition

Morning Guys, 

How you all doing today?  I thought I'd share with you a wee pic of my mental mate Molly - also known as Monster or Bat-Dog.  

How cheesy is that grin? We paid a visit to my friend Rhea at the weekend, I put Molly's drying coat on her to try and minimise the hair impact on Rhea's black sofa... Molly had other ideas, she rubbed and rolled her head all over that sofa, she stole a piece of Chicken Breast and she went charging around Rhea's Cousins bedroom... whilst he was sleeping! No one can be sad around Molly, she's the world's happiest dog! 

Anyhoo,  last night I was chuffed to see that I had won the LOTV Virtual Party Facebook Selfie competition - lucky me and some other girls won prizes too for various quizzes etc.  I won a crafty kit so I'm looking forward to playing with that when it comes. 

I began playing and making this card on Sunday night and finished it up last night.  I tried to keep the theme quite CAS and centred on the image. 

LOTV image is coloured with copics and glittered with glitz and glaze... which has been in my stash for the last million years.... paper are LOTV, twine and gems are also from my stash. 


Here is a wee close up of the image.

Hope you all like guys... today's plan of action is to clear a room at work, soooo not looking forward to that! 

Thanks for visiting! Lyns xx

1 comment

coops said...

so gorgeous lyns.fab design and sparkle and I love this sweet image ;D
great pic of molly too, she is a cutie ;D

xx coops xx