LOTV's Virtual Birthday Party

Hey-hey Guys, 

Hope you're all having a great weekend, mine has been pretty good. Yesterday was LOTV's 10th Birthday, where they had a party in their shop and a virtual party on Facebook.  I couldn't get down to Leeds but I could sit and have a wee crafty sesh at home.  


Here's my craft area, mid-craft... yep a mess! I was embracing the craft to the max yesterday, I had the craft channel on the TV and I had the FB party on my computer and was crafting away happily.  


The image I used James Butterfly image from LOTV (obviously) and this is him mid-colour (copics - obviously). 


The card is coming together now... the closer the card gets to ready, the messier the desk gets. 


Here is the finished article, papers and stamp are from LOTV, the ribbon, lace and butterfly are from Ribbon Girl.  The little pink pearls are Papermania.  I coloured the image with Copics, as always. 


I have also decorated the inside of the card to match the theme.  Decorating the inside also means it keeps the back weighted enough that the card doesn't come crashing off the mantlepiece. 


Here is James all coloured and finished, he is adorable.  If you were lucky enough to make it to the party in Leeds, then I hope you didn't spend too much money in the shop! It was probably better for my bank balance that I couldn't go.  Having the craft channel on was deadly... a few stamps hopped into my basket and are now winging their way to me... uh-oh! I'm super excited for them arriving, I can't wait to share! 

Take Care Guys, I'm off for a hop around blogland! 

Lyns xx

1 comment

coops said...

so gorgeous lyns.james is adorable and I love your fab layers and details ;D

xx coops xx