Wednesday, 14 May 2014

WOYWW 258

Happy Wednesday Guys, 

How are you all doing? I am sorry I have missed a few weeks of WOYWW, between being unwell and on holiday there wasn't a whole lot happening on my desk... I'm back in action this week though. I have a number of birthday's coming up and my sister is in the processing of moving, so there's a few cards in the pipeline.  I have been stamping up some of my images ready for colouring throughout the week so I'm 'prepared' ha ha! Well that's the theory anyway! 

It's just a short little post from me today, I've been doing a lot of lugging around of boxes and files at work, so I'm pretty tired and just don't have the brain power for a big massive post - I'll do better next week, or I promise to try at least! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Lyns xx


6 comments:

Neil said...

Hi
It's been a while I know, since I last managed to link up but I'm back now and just popping my head round the door to say hello!

Thanks for sharing your creative space and I hope you have a good week too.

Neil #10

sandra de said...

Hello, I haven't dropped by your desk before. Lovely card on your keyboard and I had to zoom in on your cute images. Have a lovely week.
Sandra @52

Patsy Paterno said...

Visiting here is like a celebration!!! Love the little bubbles! they tickle my nose....ah...choo! Have fun! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Karen Ives said...

I had a good snoop around your desk. Hope you feel up to creating soon. Thank you for your visit. Karen #33

Chrysalis said...

Glad you're feeling better, but be kind to yourself and take your time getting back into things. Looking forward to seeing the finished cards, Chris # 23

Lisa-Jane said...

Darn poorliness getting in the way of crafting - dontcha just hate that! Have a great week. #65