WOYWW 259 & A Wee Scruffy Little Cat Card


It's WOYWW today! Please check out Julia's Blog for all the information of what we are doing here and why we are flaunting our mess for the world to see. 

I was in the process of building up my card (which I have shown below) when I photographed the desk... It's a nightmare to take a good picture of my desk.  I think I should keep the Daylight lamp off, or actually go look for my camera instead of using my phone to take the picture.  But I am lazy! The orange blob in the middle is my pint of Irn Bru to keep me going through my crafting - best soft drink in the world by the way. My desk is messier than I would like, but what can I say I was in 'The Zone'. 

I went a bit mad and bought loads of new stamps from Create and Craft.  They are by Scruffy Little Cat and actually don't have anything to do with Cats.  The stamps are very on trend and great for those who aren't into the whole cutesy looking stuff. 


This is Lola, who is just fabulous to colour.  I have coloured her with copics, I added some stickles to her powder puff and the bubbles have some glaze.  I thought she looked so fabulous I'd take the picture on my faux fur throw. 


Ribbon and lace are from the Ribbon Girl; gems are from stash and the paper is Magnolia Paper, which I have used inside and out of the card. 


I think Lola looks like she'd be a bit of a minx.... ha ha! 

Anyway I'm off for a hop around all your blogs to see what is lurking on your desks and what you've been working on. 

Thanks for visiting, Lyns xx

9 comments

sandra de said...

Lola is definitely a minx! Great colouring and good to see a desk that is a hub of activity. I hope you have a lovely week.
Sandra @12

Angela Radford said...

What great fun cards, love the stamps.
Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 41

Fuzzie Fingers said...

The lamp makes your desk look like a cozy place to work. Great Card!

Helen Allen said...

Love your Screen saver! We love Disney in this house! Great card and it definitely needs to be sent to a lady with attitude! It is nice to see something a bit different. Have fun with the rest of your shopping! Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 68

Sue said...

Fabby card.

I had a SAD lamp that is brighter than bright.

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

Hope you have had a lovely WOYWW and the rest of the week goes well. Sue 41

Chrysalis said...

Lola is a doll! I have to confess I've never tried Irn Bru. Have a great week, Chris # 17

Ali H said...

Great fun card ! She looks like she has attitude all right ! Ali #6

Diane Baker-Williams said...

I always have trouble taking good photos of my work desk too as i generally work in the early hours of the morning so no natural light. Still, it's nice to have a peak at your desk. Love the card! Diane #55

fairy thoughts said...

hi lynsey
did youtake apicture of me in the bath ha ha
she is very cute, must checkout those stamps
thanks for yourr visit earlier
janet#24