Monday, 11 August 2014

It's Time to Party!

Gah! Monday! Gah! 

What a riot of a weekend I had - My boss and his wife were celebrating their Ruby Wedding Anniversary, so we helped them celebrate by going to their house getting drunk and eating too much.  It was brilliant, Bossman's house looks onto the beach, so it was entertaining watching him run into the freezing water.  We lucked out with the weather, Big Bertha's tail end seemed to only hit us properly on Sunday, so we managed to have a really good sunny but not too hot day on Saturday.

I decided yesterday that it was a day for chilling in the house, with cumfy clothes on quietly crafting.  I decided to stamp up one of the Scruffy Little Cat girls again, cos they are gorgeous... but colouring on the pearlised card was NOT easy... I know for next time, but it's come out alright I reckon. 

Papers are LOTV, pearlised card is from crafters companion, ribbon is out the stash as are the gems, I think the charcoal sparkle card is by dovecraft, the image is coloured with my copics and a little bit of stickles added for added SPARKLE! 

A wee close up of the manic colouring!

Well I hope you all like, what did you all get up to at the weekend?

Thanks for visiting, Lyns xx

No comments: