Christmas Card LOTV

Hey Guys, 

I just realised my WOYWW post from last week didn't go - d'oh! What a dosey cow I am! 

Today's card is another Christmas Card, made using another LOTV stamp, I coloured this image up and was a bit bamboozled what to do with it... so I added some Frantage and then layered up.  I am still on my mission to use the old stash and I am winning the war!


The papers on this card are Country Christmas from Docrafts, stamp is LOTV coloured with copics and Spectrum Noir Pencils for a deeper colour.  The little wooden sign is from my stash as is the little wooden Christmas tree.  The Ribbon is also Country Christmas and the pearls are from my stash.  


I have also used a little bit of stickles glitter glue on the star and tree lights.  I love this stamp, it's so cute! 

Hope you guys like today's card, promise I'll remember to post for WOYWW this week. 

Thanks for visiting, Lyns xx

No comments