Friday, 19 September 2014

Country Christmas

Friiiiiiiday - yeay! 

It's been a difficult week, I'm glad that the referendum is over.  I have found the whole thing extremely stressful.  I was an undecided voter, right up until I was in the voting booth.  I am not sharing the way I voted.  I am proud to be Scottish and I decided a long time ago I would respect the democratic vote no matter the outcome.  I just really struggled to make my decision.  To say I am glad it is over now is an understatement. 

On to today's card, another Country Christmas theme, why did I not get more of these decoupage sets. they make great quick cards.  I love the country/deer theme they have going on.


These were super fast to make, I think they are effective though. the gems are from my stash and everything else was in the set :o) 

I hope you guys like, back to a weekend of crafting hopefully.  

Thanks to you all for your comments on the referendum and as always for stopping by my blog. 

Lyns xx


1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous lyns.fab design and i love the baubles :D

xx coops xx