Die'sire Create a Card Christmas

 
Morning Guys,

Hope you are all good today? So I have a confession to make, I bought a new Die Cutting machine at the weekend.  I love my Cuttlebug, it's neat, compact and cute...  but it really restricts the sizes of dies and ultimate the size of cards you can make.  The Range are selling the eBosser at a £50 discount just now, so into my trolley it went.

As soon as I got home... I had to play!


I used the Create a Card Die from Crafter's Companion, added a couple of gems from my stash, coloured key pieces with my copics and added some stickles for a bit of winter sparkle.  I also used my snow cuttle bug embossing folder for the base card.  All the gems are coloured with copics to match the colour scheme.  Pretty cute I think.  I can't wait to get crafting more with these dies. They are fantastic. 

I am also sharing a picture of the maniac Molly, she's been having her picture taken loads, as I got a new iPhone last week, the camera is certainly improved :D 

Molly
It does help that Molly is super photogenic though. 

Thanks for visiting, 

Lyns xx

1 comment

Cazzy said...

Ah, I found the answers to my questions in the WOYWW post! Love Molly, she is beautiful.

Do you think the reduction for the boss is because they have brought out a new improved boss, which is selling on pre-order now? I hate to be a wet blanket and you might be totally happy with yours but mine doesn't cut in the middle now, and there are a lot of things it won't handle.

Cazzy x