Fizzy Moon Birthday

Monday-Funday Everyone, 

I am in a great mood today - makes a change for the start of the week, normally I'm grouched.  I think it was walking the dog in the fresh air and sunshine this morning that helped give me a boost.  I was fairly organised too, I'm always better if I'm not running around like a headless chicken. 

Today's card is a birthday card I made for my friend's niece, using two LOTV paper pads, some Fizzy Moon Chipboards, card cut with my nesties, button from my stash, gems from my stash, lace from Ribbon Girl and Ribbon from my stash.  I'm doing good at battering through the old stash... Once it's gone it means NEW STASH! ha ha! 


The inside is decorated to match... of course!


I hope you all are having a great start to the week too! Lyns xx

1 comment

coops said...

so gorgeous lyns.fab pretty design and papers and i loev the fizzy moon bear ;D

xx coops xx