Mission - Use Old Stash - LOTV Christmas Art Pad


Happy Sunday... end of the weekend, waaaaaaah! 

My weekend was busy, lots of catching up with my BFF, lots of crafting and lots of wine :o) 

I have been on a mission to use up old stash and I think I'm doing well, I bought LOTV Art Pads to try and save myself a bit of time and I have to say it's working.  They leave me plenty of time to work out what I'm going to do with the billion year old stash! ha ha!

My papers are, erm, so old I can't remember! When I dig them back out I'll put in what they are. Stamp is LOTV, Art Pad is LOTV, Lace and Diamante Button are from Ribbon Girl (but the button is coloured with copics) the pearls are from my stash as is the snowflake ribbon.  


I used my Sizzix Snowflake Die to cut out some super glittery paper on my cuttle bug.  What do you guys think and are any of you on a mission to use up old stash?

Thanks for stopping by! Lyns xx

1 comment

Natalia Smith said...

Beautiful Christmas card, love Lotv images x