Snowy Scenes Christmas Art Pad Card


Another project to share... :o) 

I have been on a total roll! I cleared my desk too, so now the energy is so much less negative (code: cos the crap is cleared off the desk there is space free form me to make stuff).  Today's card is another LOTV Art Pad Snowy Scenes Image.  These are GREAT for making up quick cards, seriously so much quicker than me taking forever stamping and colouring.  Don't get me wrong, I still love stamping and colouring but sometimes I just want the instant gratification. 


The papers are part of a Do Crafts Boofle set, the little Christmas trees are either docrafts or hobbycraft, I can't remember cos I ripped the cardboard bitty off of the packet - woops! Gems are from stash, the hessian Ribbon is from Docrafts and the snowflake ribbon - I have no idea, it was in my stash.  I did say before I'm trying to use up the stash and I'm totally nailing it guys! 

Those little Christmas Trees have little self adhesive dots on the back making them super easy to stick down - cool huh?! 

Hope you guys like today's project - see you tomorrow for some WOYWW action! 

Lyns xx

1 comment

coops said...

so gorgeous lyns.i love the traditional image and fab papers and colours ;D

xx coops xx