The Ryder Cup 2014

3rd Fairway, Gleneagles, Scotland - 2014 Ryder Cup
Hi Guys,

Hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was eventful! :D I was at the Ryder Cup on Saturday, for all ye non-golf fans out there it is a bi-annual competition between Europe and the USA, played alternately between a course in Europe and a course in America.   This years was at Gleneagles, which is just a wee jaunt up the road for us! 

Sunrise over Gleneagles, Scotland - 2014 Ryder Cup
It was an early start at 4.30am but worth it to get there for the first tee-off.  It was quite chilly, but it was great to see what great spirits all the fans were in even at that time in the morning.  


Once it was a more respectable hour (i.e. all the Scots had been lurking about the bar for so long they decided to open 45 mins early) I began my liquid diet.  It was a great day, albeit it tiring, I was asleep in the back of the car at 9.30pm.  A great Ryder Cup for Europe and we definitely brought the noise!  #bringthenoise

Tomorrow I will be back with a normal crafty post, but I couldn't not share my little story of the Ryder Cup.

Thanks for stopping by! Lyns xx

No comments