Scruffy Little Cat - Onesie Birthday!

Morning Guys,

My mojo... Anyone seen it?! Nah me either! I hate when that happens 😱 it is so frustrating! Really need to try to get my head down and push to make things. Anyway this is a card I took lots of inspiration from the crafter's companion inspiration page and is one for my besties birthday. 


The stamp is scruffy little cat by crafter's companion; coloured with copics. The bubbles embossing folder is also crafter's companion. I believe the heart paper is from papermania forever friends collection. Ribbon, button and gems from my stash and the centre label die that she is mounted on has stickles on the bubbles. 


The card is all from crafter's companio too and has a lovely gold shimmer through it and it is beautiful however it is REALLY DIFFICULT to colour with alcohol markers. 


I also added a touch of stickles glitter to the button. 

This is very close to the inspiration I took from the inspire club at crafter's companion, I cannot see the watermark to give the credit where it is due! So if it's you! Thank you! 

If you see my mojo do send it  home... Thanks for visiting! Lyns xx

2 comments

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Lyns love the image and fabulous colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

so stunning lyns.fab sassy image and i love your embossing :D

xx coops xx