Wednesday, 1 October 2014

WOYWW 278

Happy WOYWW Everyone,

Another Wednesday another Desk Photo (to find out what we are doing, please check out Julia's Brilliant Blog #deskcreeps).  Today the desk is a bit of a tip at the moment, too much junk not enough space! As you can see I have a few Christmas Projects underway, there's definitely more in the pipeline too. I love Christmas, I was drooling over decorations in The Range at the weekend - that place is bankrupting me at the moment, as you will also see I have invested in an eBosser... 

Here's a wee pic of my new pride and joy itself... 


And some glue, tweezers and other junk... but mainly the Boss! 

I don't have any other projects to share at the moment, but will be uploading soon... so stay tuned.  

Thanks for stopping by my little piece of mayhem, look forward to creeping on your desks soon.

Lyns xx

10 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Not really mayhem, Lynsey - just a creative, busy, place. I just love the colours on that Christmas card - so unusual - but so wonderfully wintry.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Lyns, happy WOYWW and thanks for visiting my desk. OOOOW I do love your cards, very nice. And now it's time to enjoy using your new toy...have fun,cheers RobynO#40

Cazzy said...

Hi Lynsey, Happy WOYWW. I can tell you are very happy with your new boss. I hope you get more success with it than I do with mine, and you will see I have invested in a new manual one to make up for the shortcomings!

I love that die cut on your gorgeous card, is it one die? Several dies? It is gorgeous!

Cazzy x #52

Eliza said...

I had problems with my iPad and posting earlier, sorry I am getting back to you late. You are going to love that ebosser, more and more, I have one and won't let it go, have fun. Oh and nice cards too.

Hugs Eliza, Yoda & Flat Susan
Happy WOYWW #2

artatag said...

Very interesting workspace and I love the cards you created there! Beautiful!
Cheers
Gabriele 28

Amy E said...

#deskcreeps?!?!? Bahahahahahaha! I LOVE that!! We should totally start that hash tag if it doesn't have something really creepy already inhabiting it!

Congrats on your new Boss! I've had my eye on one of them for quite a while!!!

Happy WOYWW!
Amy E. #9
Scrapthissavethat.com

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Never heard of an eBosser. I guess it's the embossing version of a die cutting machine like Silhouette. Looks intriguing! Have a crafty week! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #78

Chrysalis said...

Hi Lyns - looking forward to seeing what your come up with, using that baby! Have a great week, Chris # 16

Hazel said...

You will love using the eBosser. I've had mine for some time and love it. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I’m late commenting. Hope that you have a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #81 x

Ginny maxam said...

I love my ebosser! I've had it since they first came out!Thank you for sharing your desk! Have a great week Ginny M #63