WOYWW 279


Woops - bit late getting involved today - my bad!! 

Not been up to much crafting, been doing a whole lot of buying craft stuff though - oh dear! So today's WOYWW picture is of my desk being productive and the beautiful stags on my computer wallpaper in the background.  I love that wallpaper - it's beautiful. 

Anyway to find out what all us #deskcreeps are up to, do check Julia's brilliant blog here

I'm trying to find my mojo, it's lost at the moment... Bleh! It's very annoying, I hope I find it soon. 

Right, off to creep everyone else's blogs :o) 

Thanks for stopping by, Lyns xx

9 comments

trisha too said...

Well, often the buying of stuff leads to the making of stuff, so we'll wait to see what you're inspired to create!

Happy woyww!
:)trisha
#77ish this week, working on
an Alice themed altered book

Ali H said...

Busy desk ! My advice on hunting down your mojo is just to START PLAYING - don't fuss what you are going to make - and see where you end up ! Ali #13

Ali H said...

Busy desk ! My advice on hunting down your mojo is just to START PLAYING - don't fuss what you are going to make - and see where you end up ! Ali #13

Chrysalis said...

Those stags are gorgeous. Just relax and ENJOY! Have a great week, Chris # 23

Angela Radford said...

I hope you find your Mojo soon as we need to see what you do with your new stash.
Happy crafting, Angela x

Lisca Meijer said...

Well, even without a mojo, you've made some awesome cards.
Just start doing something, doesn't matter what and enjoy. Your mojo will come back.
Sorry I'm a day late but I had to watch the great British Bake Off final yesterday!
Have a good week!
Lisca#35

Fran said...

OH yes, love browsing craft isles at any store. That is a beautiful screen saver(?) at the top of your photo. Busy desk, creative people.

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Lyns,

I did a bit of retail therapy last week. Sometimes just looking through old magazines or touching your craft supplies bring me a bit of mojo. I know how frustrating it is when you want to create something and there's a block; lucky for all of us it passes!

Happy belated WOYWW
Peace, Kay (66)

Shoshi said...

Oooh I love new stash! Nothing like a bit of retail therapy to boost the spirits, is there. Your desk looks nice and busy, and that computer wallpaper is just fabulous!

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #32