Monday, 18 May 2015

Birthday Dreams



Hey-hey bloggers, 

How you all doing this not so fine Monday?  Oh I didn't want to get up this morning, I had a great weekend, catching up with family and crafting away yesterday.  Whilst crafting I decided to catch up on some shows I was lagging behind on, last night I wound up staying up too late catching up on The Flash - a modern day reboot of the original series.  I am up to date now, but I'm sooooo tired now! 

The card I made is a girly birthday one.  The stamp is by Scruffy Little Cat which you can buy at Crafter's Companion, the sentiment and backing papers are by LOTV and as usual gems from my stash. 

I am in love with the Scruffy Little Cat images they are perfect for older girls/women.  I like that they seem that little bit more grown up, who wouldn't want those lashes too!  


A friend of mine shared this to my facebook profile so I decided to share this with you all.. definitely true where my lab is concerned...
Thanks for visiting me guys! 

Take care, Lyns xx

1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning lyns.i love the fab sassy image and gorgeous stylish design :D

xx coops xx