Classy & Fabulous


Yeay - It's Friday! Today's card is the image I worked on during the week made up into an elegant card.  The papers are from Papermania as a set, I think they came in a goody bag. I decided to keep it
very simple, make it more about the image than anything else.
She's coloured with copics and I used a little bit of a spica glitter pen on the pearls and her lips, just wanted to make it shimmer slightly. 

I've decorated the inside of the card, keeping it simple again, using the left over paper from the front and stamping the sentiment into the card.  The image is by Scruffy Little Cat, as are both sentiments.  You can find Scruffy Little Cat stamps at Crafter's Companion. The images are gorgeous, but I do find they work best when they are mounted on to some EZ-Mount Foam backing. 

Hope you all like my creation and have a great weekend! 

Thanks for stopping by, Lyns xx

1 comment

Natalia Smith said...

Beautiful card and fab colouring x