Long-time... but a baby card!

I think I have to accept that I am just one of these people that will flit in and out of blogging... I love doing it when I'm in the zone, but if I get out the zone I'm rubbish.  Unfortunately a lot happened over Christmas and into the New Year that really knocked me for six.  I don't want to talk about it though, so I wont. I'll get on with the card. 

I have made baby cards using this theme before, I've used it as a basis on which to make this.  It was a struggle to get crafting again after so long... But once I was at my desk and down with it, I was loving it. 

The paper set is from LOTV called Up and Away the stamp is also LOTV and coloured with copics and a little bit of glitter glue on the stars so they sparkle. 

Ribbons, lace and gems are from my stash but will have been bought from the Ribbon Girl website. 

If you happened to stop by, I appreciate the visit and thanks for keeping up with me even though I'm blatantly RUBBISH! 

Lyns xx

2 comments

coops said...

so gorgeous lyns.i love all your fabulous layers and the sweet image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Natalia Smith said...

Gorgeous card and adorable image x