WOYWW 310


Morning Everyone,

It's been a long time, but I'm back for WOYWW - to find out more about what we do here, please check out Julia's amazing blog! I must confess this was my desk starting out and it was reasonably tidy at this point, but later on it was like someone took the desk and gave it a good shake... ah well! Creative mess is good.

I was in the process of making my first card for a long time, I was happy with how it turned out and I'm glad I got back to crafting again after spending so long away. I seem to get into a rut every so often where I come away from crafting due to personal stuff and really it's the best way through a rough time is to just sit and play away... I still wish I had a room for crafting and didn't have to take over half my lounge! Ha!

I'm off now for a browse round your blogs - thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a wee comment to say you have visited.

Lyns xx

11 comments

AnyOldCraft said...

Lyns you sound the same as me.
Sometimes I go weeks without making a post and other times I can make several a day lol :) #31

Jan Ltc said...

Great WOYWW thanks for sharing xx Jan (54)

Shel C said...

I am glad you are back to crafting up some cards :) I think all creatives go through blah phases. Thanks for sharing :) Shel @ PaperOcotilloStudio

sue jones said...

That stamp is so cute! Thanks for shareing .
Soojay 25#

Angela Radford said...

Thought your desk looked clean and tidy but sometimes there just isn't enough time in the day.Have a good woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 34

lisa said...

It's the best thing to take a break sometimes isn't it. I think we all have to do it to reinvigorate those creative juices again.
Thanks for visiting earlier.
Hugs Lisax #25

Neet said...

Welcome back to crafting - hope you stay here and show us what you make.
Hugs, Neet 19 xx

Nikki C said...

Welcome back sometimes we all need a break in our routines to really enjoy our hobbies hugs Nikki 2

Julia Dunnit said...

Great to see you Lyns. I think real life does get in the way, all too often the old craft therapy just doesn't seem to be worth the effort..you have to be in the mood. I would imagine that having got back into it, you may only use half of your dining table to eat off for a while!!

Eliza said...

Life does get in the way and we have to make priorities that sometimes don't lend to our crafting habits. Hey we only live once so they say so we may as well make the best of it and craft away. Good to see you back.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda 67

CraftyHope said...

Oh, I definitely know the look of the shaken desk! My is often in that state. Here's hoping you at least enjoyed the creative time!!
Hope #60