Father's Day Mister, Mister

Eurgh... Monday Again, 

My car is making a funny noise, only when I turn left, these things upset my world.... 

Anyhoo, I got a few cards made at the weekend, it is father's day in the UK soon, right? I have no idea, I jumped on the bandwagon and made this for my Dad.  I'm so glad there's no sports nonsense, or beers, or cars, etc. it's refreshing! I took inspiration from a card I'd seen on the Docrafts website by one of the demonstrators.

The majority of this card is from the Docrafts Mister Mister Decoupage pack.  I made the card an easel style card, matting and layering the papers and used the 'Mr Amazing' sentiment as a stopper.  

 I punched stars from scraps of paper and used slices of acetate to stick them to the back so they are give the appearance of bursting from the card.  I've stepped away from the Copics a bit recently, just enjoying actually creating something relatively quickly!
Hope you guys like! Thanks for stopping by! Lyns xx

No comments