Minnie Mouse Birthday Fun!

Morning Bloggers,

How you doing?  I'm happy it's a sunshiney day in Edinburgh today! We are expecting a heatwave - which means that there's going to be lots of pale Scottish People turned pink tomorrow. I absolutely love the sun, but I HATE getting burnt, so I'll stick to the tan out a bottle for the most part. 

Last night I was super productive, I don't know how I managed it but I did loads of things... 
Shopping on my way home from work. 
Walked the Dog
Did a Load of Washing 
Made my Dinner
Hung up Load of Washing
Made a batch of Granola bars
Went to a Dance Class
Came home and rustled up this wee card... 

I'm supposed to be making a wedding card - but the mojo is just not in a weddingy place! Why o why! So here's Minnie Mouse instead.  I bought the papers and topper at The Range.  Great for just whipping up a card quickish.  I die-cut the circle/scalloped circle on my ebosser and embossed the Navy Card with a Happy Birthday embossing folder. The blue gems have been in my stash since 19-Oatcake... I think they are papermania ones.  The Ribbon is also from my stash. 

I used this paper sheet to decorate the inside of the card, mounting it firstly on blue card, stuck some more of those gems in there too! I like to decorate the inside when there's quite a weight on the front of a card, especially ones with Gems/Ribbons/Toppers... it helps the card stay upright on a mantle. 

Hope you guys like this Minnie; I will hopefully be uploading a wedding themed card soon. 

Thanks for stopping by, Lyns xx

1 comment

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Lynsey, I like the minnie mouse image the embellishments and the papers
Kevin xx