Scruffy Little Cat - Practice Colour Card

Hey Guys,

I can't believe but I actually forgot to upload this card - I had uploaded it to my docrafts gallery saying 'check all the info on my blog' well you could if I uploaded it - divvy!

I had been playing with my Copics still practising my skin and hair techniques.  I like to colour hair the same colour as my own, cos you know, I'm doing it for the redheads... Anyway, I wanted to keep this card mainly about the image.  The embossing folder came with my ebosser. such an elegant pattern, although I wish I'd not used purple card, but dark pink instead... ah well! Ribbon and gems are just from my stash!

Another Scruffy Little Cat stamp just for a change - here is an up close of the image.  Yeah I know, I still need to work on my colouring, I'll get there.  *note to self, watch more of Alyce's classes.

I hope you guys like this and thanks for stopping by, Lyns xx

No comments